Today’s cold morning (25 degrees!) was made manageable by the fact that we were able to stay in our warm beds at home a little longer than we have been while traveling. After sleeping in, we were really happy to see our hometown crowd of local lawyers with whom we practice family law.
The presentation went very well. Here are some of the comments we received today:
♦ Your seminar kicked ass. I wish you’d do it bi-annually! — Katy Harp, family law attorney in Knoxville
♦ Best family law CLE I’ve attended to date. — Allison Jackson, family law attorney in Knoxville
♦ One of the best CLE’s I have ever attended in over 20 years of practicing law. K.O. and John are absolute experts in their specialty. — Karen Fair, family law attorney and mediator in Alcoa
When the show was over, we were able to visit with some colleagues before packing up our gear and sending it back to the office until next year’s seminar rolls around.
I want to thank all of those who helped make this year’s annual review seminar such a success. It is the product of a tremendous amount of work throughout the year but it is totally worth it. John and I feel so very fortunate to have the privilege of traveling across this beautiful state to meet such an amazing group of family law attorneys.
Now we’re going to get some much needed rest as our lives return to normal. See you next year!
Information provided by K.O. Herston: Knoxville, Tennessee Divorce, Matrimonial and Family Law Attorney.
- Family Law Annual Review CLE Road Report: Jackson (herstontennesseefamilylaw.com)
- Family Law Annual Review CLE Road Report: Memphis (herstontennesseefamilylaw.com)
- Family Law Annual Review CLE Road Report: Nashville (herstontennesseefamilylaw.com)
- Family Law Annual Review CLE Road Report: Chattanooga (herstontennesseefamilylaw.com)
- Family Law Annual Review CLE Road Report: Johnson City (herstontennesseefamilylaw.com)