After traveling to Memphis and Nashville, this morning we presented the seminar on our “home turf” in Knoxville.
While the other cities are interesting in their own ways, it’s always more fun to present this information to our colleagues with whom we handle our cases.
Some of today’s comments include:
- This is always the most worthwhile CLE I attend each year. —Diane Messer, Esq.
- Time flew by during the presentations. K.O. and John are well prepared. Excellent insights offered! —Heather Anderson, Esq.
- Concise information and practical tips that will actually be useful. —Maria Danker, Esq.
- Excellent as always! —Rebecca Bell Jenkins, Esq.
- A great supplement to K.O.’s blog, which is a must read. —Jacqueline Kittrell, Esq.
Tomorrow morning we wrap things up in Johnson City. If you want to attend, it isn’t too late to sign up.
Information provided by K.O. Herston: Knoxville, Tennessee Divorce and Family-Law Attorney.