John and I are putting the finishing touches on this year’s Tennessee Family Law Update seminar.
Two weeks from today (!!!) we begin our tour of Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, and Johnson City.
If you haven’t already, sign up today!
As always, the seminar will include my comprehensive review of the latest caselaw and legislation every Tennessee family-law attorney and mediator needs to know.
This year’s program also includes presentations on two special topics:
- Ethical Investigation and Surveillance, and
- Stress Management for Lawyers.
Lawyers and mediators who attended last year’s seminar had this to say:
- Every attorney who practices family law should regard this seminar as mandatory and essential to the success of their practice. — Sarah Shults, Esq., Erwin
- Most beneficial and practical CLE I’ve been to. I will be an annual attendee. — Cameron Hoffmeyer, Esq., Lawrenceburg
- Best CLE I have attended. — Allen Johnson, Esq., White Bluff
- How soon can I register to attend next year? — Richard Elliston, Esq., Cleveland
- Extremely informative and helpful to family-law attorneys new and old. Will definitely be back next year! — James Cook, II, Esq., Kingsport
- Hands down the best family-law CLE I’ve ever attended. — Brittany Nestor, Esq., Maryville
Information provided by K.O. Herston: Knoxville, Tennessee Divorce and Family-Law Attorney.