In case you missed it, I am repeating this post from last week. The discount for my readers ends this Sunday night. Starting Monday, the cost to attend our annual update seminar increases. If you plan to attend, this is your last chance to save.
* * * * *
It’s time to start planning for our annual Tennessee Family Law Update seminar. This November John and I will return to Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, and Johnson City.
As always, the seminar will include my comprehensive review of the latest caselaw and legislation every Tennessee family-law attorney and mediator needs to know.
This year’s program will also include presentations on two special topics:
- Ethical Investigation and Surveillance, and
- Stress Management for Lawyers.
Those who register in the next two weeks will receive a $20 discount. This discount is only being promoted right here. Please feel free to share this offer with your colleagues through the “share this” buttons at the bottom of this post. After September 11, the price increases to $130.
Lawyers and mediators who attended last year’s seminar had this to say:
- Every attorney who practices family law should regard this seminar as mandatory and essential to the success of their practice. — Sarah Shults, Esq., Erwin
- Most beneficial and practical CLE I’ve been to. I will be an annual attendee. — Cameron Hoffmeyer, Esq., Lawrenceburg
- Best CLE I have attended. — Allen Johnson, Esq., White Bluff
- How soon can I register to attend next year? — Richard Elliston, Esq., Cleveland
- Extremely informative and helpful to family-law attorneys new and old. Will definitely be back next year! — James Cook, II, Esq., Kingsport
- Hands down the best family-law CLE I’ve ever attended. — Brittany Nestor, Esq., Maryville
Information provided by K.O. Herston: Knoxville, Tennessee Divorce and Family-Law Attorney.