It’s that time of year again — time for us to go on the road for the annual Tennessee Family Law Update seminar. This year John and I will return to Memphis, Nashville, Chattanooga, Johnson City, and Knoxville.
Of course, the seminar will include my comprehensive review of the latest case law and new legislation every Tennessee family law attorney and mediator needs to know.
This year’s program will also include presentations on two special topics:
- Managing Your Client Online
- How to Get Paid (Ethically)
The CLE has been approved for two hours of general and one hour of dual CLE credit by the Tennessee Commission on CLE and three hours of family law CME credit by the Tennessee ADR Commission.
Lawyers and mediators who attended last year’s seminar had this to say:
- This is the best CLE I have ever attended. – Pam Blair, Esq., Memphis
- This seminar is by far the most helpful family law CLE each year. It is a “can’t miss” for me. – Melody Luhn, Esq., Knoxville
- Always an excellent seminar. Informative and entertaining. – Tracy Cox, Esq., Chattanooga
- Most useful family law seminar I have ever attended! – Alice Alexander, Esq., Kingsport
- If you practice family law and don’t attend this CLE, you are doing yourself and your clients a disservice. – Christopher Seaton, Esq., Knoxville
Don’t wait until the last minute to sign up! A $20 discount is available to those who register in September.
Information provided by K.O. Herston: Knoxville, Tennessee Divorce and Family Law Attorney.