It’s that time of year again — time for us to go on the road for the annual Tennessee Family Law Update seminar. This year John and I will return to Memphis, Nashville, Chattanooga, Johnson City and Knoxville.
Of course, the seminar will include my comprehensive review of the latest case law and new legislation every Tennessee family law attorney and mediator needs to know.
This year’s program will also include presentations on two special topics:
- Civil and Criminal Contempt: Everything You Need to Know, and
- Protecting Your Client from the Ex’s Post-Divorce Bankruptcy.
Lawyers and mediators who attended last year’s seminar said this:
- This seminar is now being added to my CLE annual plan. – Rebecca S. Montgomery, Esq., Nashville
- Always a great seminar! – Ellie Hill, Esq., Chattanooga
- Great course! A must for family law attorneys! – Nicholas Craig Stevens, Esq., Cleveland
- I wish you’d do it bi-annually. – Katy Harp, Esq., Knoxville
- Very informative. I thoroughly enjoyed it. – Betty Stafford Scott, Esq., Medina
- I learned so much. Best CLE I’ve attended this year! – McKenna L. Cox, Esq., Johnson City
- One of the very best CLEs I have ever attended in over 20 years of practicing law. – Karen Fair, Esq., Alcoa
Don’t wait until the last minute to sign up! A $20 discount is available to those who register in the next two weeks.
Information provided by K.O. Herston: Knoxville, Tennessee Divorce, Matrimonial and Family Law Attorney.