I recently sat down with Judge Bill Swann to discuss the changes he observed in the practice of family law during his 32 years presiding over the dedicated family-law court in Knoxville.
Among other things, we discuss:
- Has the way lawyers treat each other gotten better or worse?
- How has the presence of more women attorneys changed the practice of law?
- What’s behind the increase in pro se litigants in family-law cases, and what can be done to help them?
- Should nonlawyer mediators be used in family-law disputes?
- How can family-law attorneys be more effective advocates in court?
Listen on the player below.
If you enjoyed this, please share it!